Saturday, September 6, 2008

Step to create Assignment 3

Step 1 :

i use Rectangle Tool to draw the background and i use Gradient Tool to colour it..

Step 2 :

i use back my wave which create in assignment 2 and i Reflect it and put on the background.

Step 3 :

After that... i use my original wave again and put it behind the wave which are reflected.
Step 4 :

After that i use Pen Tool to draw the building out....

Step 5 :

After that i use Pen Tool again to draw the KLCC...it use a lot of time to complete it..XD

Step 6 :

After that... just Copy and Paste it and Resize it then over step it...

Step 7 :

Same with Step 6
Step 8 :

After that..i draw a triangle and a thin triangle with Line Segment Tool and two circle with Ellipse Tool.

Step 9 :

After that jus Copy and Paste...

Step 10 :

Then i use Line Segment Tool to draw the bridge of KLCC.

Step 11 :

Then i colour my building and KLCC.

Step 12 :

After that... i arrange my building and KLCC into my poster and send to backward.

Step 13 :

i put my symbol at the bottom of right handside.

Step 14 :

I using Type Tool to write my Title '' Save Our Future''

Step 15 :

Then i put my title at the top of left handside and change the font to yelow colour

Step 16 :

After that i using Clipping Mask to make it tidy and my poster done

1 comment:

hee kong ee said...

er.... for me i think dark colour is better . but , this is only my opinion , u shoukd ask other ppls comment