Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scope Planning

Assignment 3 Title : Save Our Future

Project Start Date : August 19, 2008

Projected Finish Date : September 9, 2008.

Project Manager : Lim Oon Hon

HP : 016-9192866

Email : blackcat1990@hotmail.com



Project Objectives :

I want to let audience to realize that Rising of Sea Level are very dangerous and it can destroy all the building even is the taller building ( KLCC) in Malaysia. Beside that it can effect our future also and can cause our children nothing to eat and no have place to study and stay. Before the thing happen we must do some prevention!! SAVE OUR FUTURE!!



Approach:


* My topic is Rising of sea level and for my assignment 3 my title is Save Ours Future. So planning to draw a big wave and trying to destroy all the thing.

* I will use back my wave and use pen tool to draw the building, because i prefer using pen tools than using line segment tool and other tools. For me pen tools is easy for me to control and can draw any Shape that I want.

* Beside that I also will use eyedropper for colour my building and I also will use gradient effect for my background. Maybe some other effect and tools also. I will show it on my blog soon. And my sketch was already upload to my blog.

* I use type tool to create my title and i will colour it.

* i will use clipping mask also..to make it more tidy.



Roles and Responsibilities :

* On 16 August I have research the background of rising of sea level..and get the idea for assignment 3

* On 19 August I have done my searching the reference for my assignment 3

* On 26 August I have done my sketching the poster and I have upload it and reference to my blog on 2 September morning.

* I will done the Assignment 3 On time


Comment :


I wish to learn more skill and effect from class

No comments: