Monday, September 8, 2008

The Latest Work Of Assignment 3


This is my latest work and I have change my background colour and the colour of wave and my description also.

This is my final poster with Title '' Save Our Future ''. This poster is design for people who are between the age 17~40. The objective i design this poster is I want to let audience to realize that Rising of Sea Level are very dangerous and it can destroy all the building even is the taller building ( KLCC) in Malaysia.It can also effect our future and can cause our children nothing to eat even have no place to study and stay. Beside that the sky with orange colour mean that we still no late!! Before the tragic happen we must do some prevention!! SAVE OUR FUTURE!!

1 comment:

SiewYun said...

Woooh klccO_O that's hella crazy! U sure got a lot of patience.. Nice poster(: