Thursday, July 10, 2008

Step To Create A Symbol


STEP 1

1st... i move my sketch to illustrator... then i use Pen Tool to follow my sketch and draw it out.
So that i can get the shape of Wave..

STEP 2

How i get so many wave with different size?? It's very easy.. I just copy the small wave
shape that i post at Step 1 and paste it again and adjust the size from smaller until bigger.
So that it can easy show the audience that is WAVE!

STEP 3

Same with the first step... i move the KLCC picture that i get from internet to illustrator and use the pen tool to draw the KLCC shape out.. And after that i change my stroke weight become 6pt and i draw one more horizontal line by using Line Segment Tool at the end of right handside to make it more smooth.

STEP 4

After that i just adjust the size of KLCC become smaller...and combine it with the Wave that I draw it on step 2.


STEP 5

After i combine it then i use selection tool to click on my wave one by one and put some colour on my wave and KLCC.. to make it more interesting and nice.

STEP 6
I use selection tool to click on my outline and edit it become white colour!! and i change my stroke weight become 4pt. Then finally the symbol done!!

1 comment:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

Oh no! My KLCC! No more PC Fair lo...