Tuesday, July 8, 2008

About Myself...

Hey! Dun Close 1st ! U did not enter the wrong blog! That picture.. Is ME!! Dont feel scare! Althrough i'm very Ugly~ but I'm a NICE PERSON!!

You all can call me Chris...or you wan call me lengzai Chris also nvm de...XD
erm... I quite love something very special de..especially horror picture or anything... i most love it~!! I like Gothic~Visual kei~ also... cos it very special and look cool~ wahaha... but many people say that kind of style seen like LALA!!! ( mean samseng)

Erm...nothing to say already......




~~~The END~~~

3 comments:

Tristan said...

WOI, CHRIS! TEACH ME USE PHOTOSHOP! YOU GEY TARD! JOM COSPLAY, I WILL BE YOUR LOLITA!!! LOL >_<

Tristan said...

OH YA, I AM TRISTAN. WING TSUN IS MY CHINESE NAME!!!

Tristan said...

Okay what... Teach me basics will do. My illustrator also i play play and try out... ermm about the lolita thing is JK. I rather cosplay as L from deathnote coz i got try b4. Now hair too short cannot. Wait nxt few mths...